Advertisement

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

short update

got lots of thing happen since my new semester start..
since the hard time of registration is over..
so I'm not going to mention bout it...

short update...
i went for half of my lecture classes for this semester..
frankly speaking,
i am really got myself into a shock..
@@
at first i thought that i had study one year extra than those freshie..
i thought i can do better or maybe aim for a higher CGPA..
but then i was so wrong..
everything is so new to me..
and is even harder than i thought..
i heard people telling me before that,
1st semester is like studying what you study before the previous year..
this is just a lie..
never believe on this so-called 'fact' which i don't even remember i heard it from whom..

kind of worry for everything before everything is start..
but overall,
the class is good,
everyone i meet seems friendly and I'm trying to be-friendly to everyone as possible..

just talk bout this few thing 1st
and i will update in detailed for what i had done in the 1st week
[if you are interested to read it]

take a nap before heading to ipoh with my housemates and friends^^

No comments: