Advertisement

Monday, January 11, 2010

Searching for a Simple Life

Happy Birthday to U again
everyone hoping for a simple life
a life without worries and stress perhaps?
life is simple enough
just that, you think that life is complicated
i may not be the best one to tell you all this
as me myself
need to mirror myself..
I'm searching for an exact answer of what's life is
there is a lot of 'IF' and hopes that time can turn back to fix it all

i not really know you
really have to think hard,
when do we met?
standard5? form1?
but for sure is,
form4,
is the time we get along 'well'
still
i don't know you
everyone locks themselves inside a dark room of their own...
just like you and me
what different with me and you is
you lock and you face the world with who you are
i lock and i face the world with the fake me
i really not so sure what am i typing now..
just wish you have a nice day
happy birthday
celebrate it with the one you love...


the only picture of you and me
is ugly
==

****************************************************************************

discover the weird weird window on every corner of my blogs?
yep.. i find it weird also
please entertain me by clicking those windows
after i get bored with it
maybe I'll get rid with it


sometimes,
to get know of nothing is better than knowing everything
she tell me bout the other she
and she concern bout her
i wanted to tell her that it is not worth for her to do so
what for you wanna concern for the other
who use to avoid you?
she just don't know the real face of her
maybe i should just let them be like this
what for i want to destroy a friendship chain
as long they are happy
then is more than enough..


do you know
the one who live in happiness all the time
get what you want all the time
have everything that what's life mean
friends
loves
money
family
will Not understand why other is suffering for no reason
the question mark within you are hard to answer
because you never experience it
because you never felt it
because you have it all
what making life complicated for you is only
because of arguing with Love & Friendship problems
you never really fall into the world of mine
which i also don't really know what is the problem of mine
maybe thinking too much is one of the reason
but there is reason for thinking too much
people around me..
life..
hard for me to explain
how on hell people going to describe what life is?
If,
you really found an answer of what life is
please tell me
i would desperately want to know

I'm making all this drama
because of the reaction of them
but
when they really realize
i found out that,
i cant accept
i cant even react
i cant breath
sorry seems cant help to solve it
it feel so damn pain inside my heart when they tell me directly
it feel so Pain
and in the end
everyone get hurts
will time really helps?
will it recover?

I'm just a coward that avoiding myself from facing the reality..

No comments: