Advertisement

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Black and Bloodish Day

Black

yesterday 18/01/10
as time struck 00.00a.m
nothing went right..
spending for more than one hour refreshing at the same page..
queueing and jamming with hundreds of people for motor vehicle registration
everyone were so damn pissed off~~
but i give up and went for sleep..
still got people stayed awake and sms~ing me early in the morning.. 7.21a.m
tell me that's is open for registration..
helping 4 people including me filling up the form..
phew..
and it is not the end yet..
we have to jammed for another session..
course registration..
Lucky me and some of my friends who manage get their times..
what a busy days..
then around 11am
suppose to be earlier..
but due to the 'tyre puncture' symptom
i go to 'repair' my bike..
==''
and what the~~
just a bad days..
is like I've done stupid things for the whole morning...

Bloodish

went for a blood donation..
is been awhile i want to do this..
maybe is for myself or for others..
myself? i want to test whether is it I'm still that lacking of blood..
but today,
although being inject both of mine hands..
1st time, no blood came out..
2ND time, harsh but the blood did flow out,
slow and and manage to donate 300cc of A type blood
muahahaha..
the very first time i succeeded..
the last two times..
a lot of weird things happen..
maybe this is for myself more than for others..


the poster

the banner

checking blood pressure?

the process

the attraction




this is what happen today..
haih..
really quite disappointment with my performance
it seems like I'm throwing effort to the sea of junkie
my results of all the hard work seems to be very far away from the expectation
i really upset and angry..
but what to do..
there are things,
even if we argue to win it..
but you lost the faith and heart of others..
what a days...


the rejected

Because U are my choice

No comments: