Advertisement

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Change?

there were lots of people,
realize the mistake they had done..
all of them[including me],
apologize for all the bad stuff they had done,
and promised they will change..
but then,
when you say out to change,
people will eventually believe that you will,
but in the end..
you still end up being the same..
just like me..
still the same...

because i knew the fact that,
people wont change because they said they want to change..
therefore, when some one tell me,
they wanna change themselves,
i just nod nod my head and support them..
but most of them, will not even stand the changes they made for one week..
[sorry to say that, i judge everyone base on ME]

when you said out a harsh thing to me
im so sorry to tell you that
i cant forget it..
even if you try to mend it back
it will not be the same again..
maybe??!!
i cant face myself to be a friends with some one who hated me before
and i feel guilty to..
hard...


maybe i not so suit to be a GIRL's friends?
find other instead of me..
the one who hard to talk to,
actually is me..

i got no more to said..
by the way,
i wanna thanks for everyone who support my blogs
cant believe that,
i crap everyday,
still got lots of people will come and read my craps...
today hits over 100++
im not sure whether is the same people close and open and open over again..
but still thanks..
i earn 1 cent because of you..
hahaha!!!

cut off the emo blogging today
maybe i should said something realistic that i've done today..
i attend all the classes today!!
have a good time joking around with my classmates...
and i slept in 2 out of 3 lectures class [well done]
all lecturer seems to be in a good mood,
so do i..
today planning to go for a shop at town with me BFs
quite disappointed when we arrive to our main destination,
the shop closed..
but then, still have a great time walking night market with them..
i listen to all the old korean songs i downloaded..
cant believe that i downloaded so many and yet i never listen before..
and same goes to other genres'..
and in less than 5days,
2 of my house mates are coming back..
for me is still the same,
but since my room mate complained of bored
[im boring>.<]
then I'm happy to welcome them back also 'lor'
I'm getting excited to welcoming the next biggest celebration..
but before that, i think i should start off 'pai guan'~ing
maybe after next week?
and i will send my baby laptop to clinic to clean up all the viruses
yea~~ he going to turn one years old soon...
applause to me for be able to keep him in healthy condition..
haha~!!

*off*
sleep early to attend all classes tomorrow...

No comments: