Advertisement

Saturday, January 9, 2010

something to say?

I've got something to say..
but whenever i wanted to say it out..
i cant..

now,
even starting a normal conversation
i have to think awhile..
will my questioning bothering?
will what i said bored you?
when so many things twisting in my mind..
people cant wait and walk away..
my lip is glued
and
dot dot dot

they just don't understand why i choose to avoid..
i really afraid that i will burst into tears suddenly
i don't want to freak you all
even in school
there are times, i bear it hard
really hard
just to stop the tear flowing down..


with this kind of emotion i have right now
i really scare that i will fall before the final..
i no longer have the fire to continue the study
i sound so stupid
thinking all those impossible stuff..
but i just cant move on
i cant~ i cant~

there will be reward for them
as they put lots of effort for everything they do
i put lots of effort..
people laugh at my efforts..
i don't think, people will realize what I've done for them..
i end up nothing..

people say to me that,
nothing will change
in fact,
it changes a lot
am i the one who changing and i cant used to be with the old you?
crying and hiding is ways that i choose to escape from the truth..
even now, I'm still searching for various of excuses to escape from them..
i just cant,
i don't know what is the problem within me..
I'm just don't know..

from the moment i started know how to think
i start to think of what i want
till now, i never found and exact answer of what i want
people live in hopes and aims..
while i live for?

people giving me a lots of hopes
but
when i started to look carefully
everything is just a lied
i don't know why on hell
you all love to give me fake hope
I've been drop from sky to ground most of the time
today you say like this
and tomorrow,
you giving me others things
arghh.. i don't know what am i typing anymore..
is up to you whether you understand or not

another thing is,
besides giving me fake hopes
they love to judge on me
not to say judge...
to make it simple
what you know about me, is not me..
everything you say about me, is not me either..
but,
I'm tired
I'm tired to correct the mistake you all thought of me
maybe, by this way...
if my sorrow,
will make you happy,
I'm willing to do it for you...

secret is no longer a secret
when you tell me to keep it as a secret
sometimes it is funny
to keep secret of you
and i get to know that,
everyone know your secret
but just because you asked for it..
i do it for you
not to say that I'm sound so Godly at here
but i like to be with you
that's all

parents started to scared of me i guess..
they less scolded at me compare to last time..
today my mum tell me,
to get out from my room and stop hiding at room everyday..
father tell me that, finally i saw your face after so many days..
even living in the same roof,
but it is hard to see my face..
brother went inside my room and get out saying nothing
did i really freak them??

maybe i suit to be a hikikomori
I've been thinking of skipping the class this whole week
but the barred lost scared me off..
last time,
i really afraid of being too lonely
too silent
too dark
but now, all of this making me feeling so comfortable
i just want to stay inside my comfort zone

that's all...

No comments: