Advertisement

Monday, January 11, 2010

to live on?

when discussing this kind of topic..
for sure, the one with negative thinking will lose
and the positive one continue to rules~~!!
with their thought of
"you live happily or sadly, the day also pass like that
why don't you live happily"

i have nothing to say
except of avoiding you all more..
since that,
i will only bring inconvenience,
bring sorrow in your happy world..
that's is,
leave me alone in this fucking world..
as you all wish,
i may leave now...

too directly hurt
and you make me realize friendship is just a bullshits,
life is just a bullshits..
arguing with all this..
making me even tired of thinking what and how to move on..
i try hard to escape from all this,
but people just dig it even harder..
they dig and they leave just like that..
making me cant even stop my tear to drop..
i know is stupid for me to think of all this things,
but i just cant help myself..
maybe is because of compare,
maybe is because of jealousy,
i just hate myself..
and you all making me hate myself even more,
making me feel that I'm just that shitty useless..

if a laugh can make you laugh,
then i promise...
i wont tell any shit of my problem to you again..
people only care for the one they CARE,
no one give a damn care bout u if you are NOBODY..
I HATE YOU DEEP TO THE CORE!!
you are such a motherfuckingcipaipukibastardshit!!!
continue live in your fuckingpuki-haha-world
i dont want give a fucking damn care bout it anymore
sorry for my rudeness
i cant help myself express my hate toward me or u
i am just that fucking
that will scolded people just like that...


to hate
to love
is up to you

No comments: