Advertisement

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Y.E.S.

oh yes!!
something that i wished for,
at least come true...
but I'm not so sure whether in future,
i will be in this excited form or not...
people tell me this path is hard to go through...
i knew, I'm not the type that be able to adapt in changes suddenly..
that is the reason I'm choosing this path..
i want to learn to get use to it,
i want to try everything,
i want to do some big differences in my life..
or maybe in this school?
in future,
i might cry for this path that i choose..
but i will never regret with it..
i do hope this is an opportunity to help me,
make my eyes open more wider,
to see another side of the world..
and of course,
money still the main reason i choose this path..
Support ME~!!
ENCOURAGE ME~!!
SLAP ME to wake me up,
if i ever complain to you how difficult this path is in FUTURE~!!
i sound like so excited bout this,
although i don't know what on earth I'm going to face in future..
i will update bout it in future...



everyone is playing psychology game?
or I'm the one who creating this game..
I'm thinking of joining this team again,
maybe more and more responsibility i get,
will make me more stronger when I'm facing stress...
i really have to admit that,
i am really weak in facing stress...
Stress is my biggest weakness??
i cant work well in pressure, responsibility and expectation from others
this three will be the weaknesses that i wish to eliminate..
especially the expectation from others..
a lot of times, i run away to face this problem..
i even accidentally failing my life,
so that,
i can release myself from your expectations..
i knew im wrong by doing so..
that's why.. i wanna get rid with it...
after the assignment finish,
i can breath well!!
i can Laugh Out Loud!!
I'm looking forward bout the next biggest celebration
not in a mood in Final exam...
cant believe that rejected lose to assignment..
so should i?

actually i still don't want to leave them
but whenever i think of in future,
all of us will be separated,
i really cant imagine...
hard for me to accept separating,
i hate changes..
i hate separated between us...
hard for me to accept some one new as team..
maybe leaving is the only way
for me to learn to get knew of some one new..
a test for me?

by the way,
realize that i really weak in computering type subject...
I'm still confuse whether i had chosen to right path or not..
people say learn if you don't know..
last time,
computer~ing type subject is the reason how i make it to here
but now..
i really don't know..
it seems so hard than i expected..
the easiest subject bout web coding,
i cant even do well in it..
i try to do revision bout this subject last few days..
less than 2 hours..
i failed!!
i really don't know what the hell I'm doing or writing..
although there are result with whatever i type..
but i still confuse..
did i make a wrong decision?



there is some one i hate,
but they loved,
so i avoid,
until i be able to accept.


No comments: