Advertisement

Saturday, January 23, 2010

搞砸了

phew...
this is the first time i ever spend so much time doing a work
from 10pm till 5am..
and still i cant finished it..
it is fun but it take a lot of times..
And I'm wondering,
can i survive for my final exam..
i will sleep and start my study today!!
I WILL
i hope, i wont make any disaster or mistake
just like my post title...
tired of twisting my brain..
but a training for myself to work and study under pressure


am i thinking too much over a small scenario of my life?
and now only i realize that I'm standing in such a critical stage
and yet,
i never considerate and still be the one i am now..
i should really start changing my behavior
before it getting worst,
at least i can help release some of the burden and
save somethings for the future perhaps?


*****************************************************************************

大嘴巴 - 万凸3
i love this group A LOTSSSSSsssss
pretty human singing songs
rocking~~
a must listen album


黄鸿升(小鬼) - 爱&英雄 Love Hero
this one also not bad
but i only love one of the songs badly,
maybe the title suit what i feel today...
搞砸了
a song compose by mayday's ahshin (阿信)
and lyric by mayday's monster (怪兽)
the song really have mayday feel
even the singer sing like 阿信
does he try to copy him? XP


*****************************************************************************

there's lot of things in my mind wanted to say out
but i forgotten all...
short term memory lost
hoho~
that's all...



Fight for Final
"Later La"
==



No comments: