Advertisement

Friday, January 8, 2010

L.O.V.E

today is a nice day..
as time struck 12am..
it feel nice..
yesterday was a doom day
but yet, i still the same
still wanna hide myself from others..
don't ask me why..
me myself still searching an answer for it too...

lots of things happen
lots of Hot gossips happening

but before i started everything..
i wanted to express my L.O.V.E to all my dearest classmates and FRIENDS
congrats for the successful presentation you all have done..
all of them done a great job
^^.. although this thing never came out from my mouth
but I'm proud and impress with the effort you all have put for it

i keep on thinking bad things bout people
although i did not know true or not
but i influence others to believe in me
I'm bad..
XP
but, this is what usually bad people done
they will set a road for themselves before everything started
maybe the previous path they choose, they feel that it is a big mistakes
if you really think in this way..
then what i can say is, continue to stick with your GANG
the reason i hate talking to some of the people recently
is because i afraid that i was unable to control my anger..
i will..
I WILL split out and speak all those denotation/double meaning word
sometime i hate you
i hate the way you treat others
i hate the way you treat only the one you care and you ignore other
i hate the way you use me(maybe?)
i hate it when you talk to me when you feel like no one is there for you
i hate the phrase you all use
i hate it all.. everything of you
i don't understand why i love to hate each and everyone i knew
I'm really hard to satisfied

if you really like something
go for it, before it disappear
things wont appear twice in your life
human are like this..
the easily the things come to them, they wont appreciate it until it is gone
now you say you hate it
but what if,
someday...
it disappear..
although in your mouth you say you never bother..
but what i can say for sure is
there must be a little bit regrets within you
opportunities is right in front of you..
stop and try looked around...
maybe you found out, actually
it is right in front of you

and as for me
things seems to be so close to me
but whenever i try to reach my hand to get it
found out that, it is actually so far away

there is still lot of things in my mind..
i used sleep to hypnosis myself from the world...
so
goodnight bloggies
still have to thanks you
for becoming my faithful listener..

No comments: