Advertisement

Sunday, November 8, 2009

you are rejected!!

this few days..
lots of unknown people started to add me..
especially those little kids..
i think is my junior..
but this junior are way too small from me..
such as 97's kiddo adding me? [i guess it base on their email]
I'm not trying to said that I'm getting popular or what..
but the point that i wanted to share with you all is the
ridiculous question they ask or answer

okay let me give you an example
orange@coldmail.com add me
the conversation was something like this

orange: hi!! [with lots of icon.. make me have to see what the alphabet is by clicking it =.=]
rejected: oh hi... who are you??
orange: I'm orange..
rejected: oh hi orange.. i know you??

[=.= this is the stupid answer i receive.. like i cant see your name on your email... but since this is a kiddo... so i patiently asking question again]
orange: no you don't know me
rejected: oooo
orange: oo what??
rejected: i 'oo' that you don't know me lor

[wtf??!! I'm controlling myself not to split any foul word.. ooooo is what??? I'm totally speechless]
orange:okay bye
rejected: bye
orange: haha bye bye

[what is so funny with bye bye??]

yeah bye bye and you are rejected from the list..
opps!! you are not even added into the list yet...
zzz!!!
lame conversation..
i thought if you really are my junior,
you can understand simple english??
who are you?? and you answer back something that so surface...
zzz!!!!
if you added me six month ago..
i might can still entertain and crap awhile with you

this happen also at my friendster and facebook friend list..
yep.. i might accepted friend request..
but few days or weeks later..
i will start deleted all those unknown..
part of my entertainment..
haha!!
i cant understand why people love to add so many people at their friend list
and i can bet most of them are unknown..


and now..
I'm trying to reject those phone call with unknown number...
especially these start with 010 and with special hyper VIP number (as I'm avoiding people right now)

OG!! i rejected a lot of things..
haha!!

hoping tomorrow will be a better days..
im totally addicted to Boys Like Girls, The All American Rejects and Crowd..
i cant get my ear off from you!!
your music doze me away from the reality


you came into my life...
you know that it all takes my breath away
so maybe it's true
that i can't live without you
there's so much time
to figure out the rest of my life
that you've already got me coming undone
and I'm thinking two
is better than one
you make it hard for breathing
i think of you and everything's okay
and finally now, we're leaving
[part of the lyric from Two Is Better Than One- Boys Like Girls featuring Taylor Swift]

No comments: