Advertisement

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

random picture

I'm bored..
uploading pictures just to procrastinate..
avoiding the notes right in front of me
=.=''
maybe after i feel satisfied uploading and editing pictures..
i will continue facing those notes..


this pictures taken during karaoke..
love the feeling at here...




this pictures are snap shot from my laptop
from a facebook applications..
out of so many friends.. only one people likes me.. >.<





below pictures taken during my friends trip at my home....^^







SS Picture Of The Day




below are the biscuit pictures i went to buy right after the end of my class
=.=''
just because my classmate and i talk bout it..
and suddenly feel like wanna eat something..
so off i go~~~
yummy xiu bao.. but not as tasty as the one sold at my home ^^

Ipoh famous Lou Po Biscuit.. ngek ngek
last but not least
Kampar famous
Chicken Biscuit



guess that's all for today
after resting my eyes editing this wonderful pictures..
time to face the notes again
good luck to myself..
i hope i won't sleep in halfway



can't wait to holidays..
i miss you~~
^^

No comments: