Advertisement

Friday, November 27, 2009



another ss pictures of the days
haha~~ today snapshot from my lappie webcam so nice..
i look so white~~
pimples attacking my face right now..
maybe is the effect of saying bad bout other people face..
==''
i thought that i am healed from the cough..
and yet.. now, i started to cough back


***************************************************************************************************

here i am again..
actually nothing to share
but just feels don't want to go to bed so early
(actually i slept more than 12hours today)
i think i should consider dieting
I'm talking bout dieting since I'm at form5...
till now.. I'm getting fatter and fatter instead of thinner
and now..
i can feel the lots of oil storing at my legs and my stomach.....

i spend my time just now,
watching an old drama..
T.T
it is so touching.. and i cry alone for more than 10 minute...

I'm also addicted playing a game..
trying to break the high score of my friends..
Bejeweled Blitz
spending more than an hour playing that game non stop
you all can try and play it at face book...
haha

okie..
thats all for tonight..
i wanna continue to beat high score..


actually
I'm lazy to go for outing
i am that lazy..
=.=

No comments: