Advertisement

Friday, November 13, 2009

GO

im trying to let go..
yesterday, i drunk myself with assignment
to let me forget it..
i cant hardly forget what i have done..
i cant forget each word i typed and said

just because i hate you
so i cant control myself for keep on hating on you
im deeply hating you right now..
everything that you said,
i shoot it back..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
i should start to avoid you..
just to avoid myself from scolding you..
[did i hate you? or this is just an excuses for me to escape from the reality?]

everything that i type out or anything that came out from my mouth
is never something good
everything start with criticism, pissing, and making fool of some one else
maybe this is the reason everyone started to ignored me one by one
maybe because of this,
everyone started to looked into others
and im will be forever stucking into this small black box of mine..

im trying to control not to let go any of this bad thing came out from my mouth
maybe i should start applied to shut my fucking mouth..
there are time,
when i see other's happily with their friends..
i wanted to join and crap with them..
out of my control, i step backward..

lending ear is easy
lending your heart out ain't easy at all
you have ear..
did you hear?
if you heard...
do you listen?
if you listen...
do your heart listen to it as well?
and if you really listen..
why do you need to listen to it?
this is none of your business..
just like what i said:
there are no good people exicted, only stupid people exicted
so you wanna become the stupid one?

the first perception you gave to others will killed you
and that's why im deeply hurt
i cant back to previous me...
i cant change the way i am now..


hiding in the corner
silently leaving the world
and im all alone
alone

now a songs to represent my whole feelings and who i wanna be from now

BOYS LIKE GIRLS-GO

Little change of the heart
little light in th dark
little hope that you just might find
your way up out of here
'cause you've been hiding for days
wasted and wasting away
but i got a little hope today
you'll face your fears
yeah, i know it's not easy
i know that it's hard
follow the lights to the city

**get up and go
take a chance and be strong
or you could spend your life holding on
don't look back, just go
take a breath, move on
or you could spend your life holding on
you could spend your whole life holding on**

believe the tunnel can end
believe your body can mend
yeah, I know you can make it through
'cause i believe in you
so let's put up a fight
let's go make everything all right
go and take a shot
go give it all you got
oh, yeah, I know it's not easy
I know that it's hard
No, it's not always pretty

(repeat**)
don't wanna wake up to the telephone ring
are you sitting down?
i need to tell you something
enough is enough
you can stop waiting to breath and don't wait up for me

(repeat**)
Don't spend your whole life holding on, yeah

the end






No comments: