Advertisement

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

RIP

is been a day, since the tragic happen..
at first, i felt nothing bout this..
but whenever i saw people posting bout the people that passed away
bout the condolence stuff toward them
my heart feel pain at a moment..
although i did not knew who are they,
but i just feel sad..
last time, i think of ending a life..
but now, seeing these youngster, that died tragically,
with all their hope and passion towards their future...
and how their parent rely on them...
because as i knew, one of the victim, came from a broken family
and the victim's mother put all the hope on the victim...
but end up...
at first, the people are standing actively in front of you...
but in a second, you will never see them again in life
cherish my life from now onwards...


human behavior are hard to predict...
they are nice to you for a moment
after a turnaround, they change into complete stranger...

lot of things happen..
laughter that you heard, hiding lots of pain inside..
keep on struggling on life..
but there are people just don't know how lucky they are
and keep on complaining and complaining everyday (that me, i admit)
people said,
happy go through a day, are better than you sad and crying over the day
what for you wanna became so sad over a things that happened in past
and only you the one, who keep on remember it
sad over the things that is in future..
and only you the one, who keep scaring yourself off...
i keep on telling to myself all those thing above..
but i just cant help myself thinking all these things..
is hard for me to become a simple person..

haih..
i just don't know who am i yet
i keep on changing myself everyday for stupid reason..
and I'm wandering who am i actually
if I'm disappear from this world..
i wander, how many people will remember me...


[i keep on teasing on these type of human
and yet i change into this kind of human]
[tears drop to tell myself is lucky to be alive]
Rest In Peace to all of them...

No comments: