Advertisement

Friday, November 13, 2009

RememBer

i remember the day

alone at the journey back home, and when i wake up...
the bus were empty and the sky is dark
without knowing where is my location..
I'm scare at the moment..
but no one know

alone at house,
so i keep on sleeping..
because I'm afraid of dark and feeling of loneliness..
but no one know

i slept and awake in dizzy
dizzy for the whole day today...
feel like vomit out..
but no one know...

keep blogging and blogging...
but lots of post are just being post and delete straight away
because i have so many things about myself want to talk to
everything that people heard from me are just my happy moment
but when I'm in problem
no one know


those word that hurt me before
keep on playing on my mind recently
those images keep on replaying
it feels like I'm back to the past time again..
i keep remember the worst day of my life..

I'm the evil green monster
I'm jealous
i keep jealous for everything and everyone around me
jealous with the life they have
jealous with the friends they made
jealous with everything..
just everything and every single thing!!!
*************************************************************************************

everyone is back to the place they belong
some even went to vacation
with planning ahead for the weekend...

whenever I'm back..
i cant find a reason of going out..
even if going out, i feel bored..

i planned wanna buy lots of stuff
but everything of those stuff needs money
recently I'm broking
i have to think a lot before i deciding to buy anything
i cant spend money like last time..
studying without income flow in really is a disaster life..
working without a education approvement will destroy your future..
so short pain is better than long pain...

influences of people around by me..
make me even eating, i have to think twice before ordering any meal..
now i have skip my breakfast and lunch...
I'm hungry...
my stomach is drumming every minute..

envy of those people who are born rich
doesn't have to worried bout their education or life style
even if they failed, they still have the cash to make them move on their life
they never suffer the true hunger..


i cant stand with this any longer.. the dizziness that attacking me since i wake up
making me so sick..
even smelling food making me fell nausea..


************************************************************************************
i happily spending my two days at here
without spending a penny or going out..
i just love it!!!
wahahaha~~~
spending my time at my lovely room with my precious baby lappie
watching movie...

THE PROPOSAL
i love sandra bullock, pretty woman..
and the male actor, Ryan, handsome guy..
nice movie.....


TINKERBELL AND THE LOST TREASURE
a nice animation movie..
is a bit childish to watch..
i watch this because of the chinese name
i thought is doraemon the movie..
XD
9
i cant understand the meaning behind this movie
maybe this movie is trying to teach us to treasure our earth more
or ask us not to rely too much on those machinery things



***************************************************************************************

gosh!!
I'm in deep shit..
i keep on procrastinate starting from this semester..
i need motivation to keep on
i need some one to give me a push
so that i can keep going on..
=.='''

but today..
i really cant go out do anything
my head is spinning..
I'm too dizzy...
just dizzy..
standing for more than 5minute is enough for me to feel like vomiting everything out
I'm in deep shit!!!
this is the things that i hate to happen to me..
when will this over...
zzz!!




No comments: