Advertisement

Thursday, November 12, 2009

you are rejected 2

human is a selfish living things..
this is true as everyone does thing just to protect themselves..
there is no good people existed
only stupid people existed..
when there is a thing coming to attacking the world..
people will not care bout each other..
no matter how good friend you and other use to be..
one day you will realize that, you will be dump by the one you wouldn't expected to be..

the one you thought who wont betrayed you,
wont back stabbed you...
will be the one who brutally stabbing you and firing you with gun........
just to make sure that they are the one who still alive..
those useless will be eliminate from the game..

i am one of this people..
I'm the one who brutally stabbing others..
just to make sure I'm still survive..
i keep saying other's are a jerk
but in fact..
I'm the devil myself...

just for that guy acknowledgement..
that this guy have truly been rejected from everyone list..
but yet..
he still did not wanted to do something to prove that he is something..
sooner or later..
i guess he will game over...
it seems like everyone love to crap with you [sorry, I'm not interested with you]
but in facts they just hate you..
i mean if they have to do something seriously like assignment?
need not have to mention this guy name here..
i don't think he will know, since he is super duper lazy guy i every met!!
i don't think that he will spend time reading this..

but if you really read bout this..
please change yourself..
this is only for your own goods..
even people like us that just know you less than a year had already feel sick doing homework together with you..
how you expected your life will be when you enter another stage of life??
you expect others to pamper you? feed you? bath you?
take exam for you???
i thought previous semester already gave you a lesson..
but you still so.....[speechless]


when the school start..
i still can face those people..
crapping and joking..
but as the time flow..
and became tenser..
those previous images started to flashed back one by one in my mind..
i started to hate you.. avoid you
i hate to look at you
i hate to talk to you
everything that you said, i feel so uncomfortable and wanna scold back to you
you never talked something with point..
critic on girls or anyone from your mouth make me wanna punch right into your face..
i just hate EVERYTHING of you
whatever thing that related with you..
I HATE IT as well..
I'm sorry.. i cant control myself from doing so..

i keep saying a friend of mine is a jerk for pushing me the responsibility..
but the truth is..
I'm the real jerk..
because I'm the one who started to ignored everything..
pretend innocent and sound like i don't know that you did not even have a group...
AA!!! one is enough for me to start to worry..
and i realize..
9 out of 10[example] people i asked..
also have the same feeling toward those guy that i banned!!
please don't come to me...
i rather be alone with bunch of unknown..
at least the feel can start over again..
it is very hard for me to erase those thinking from my mind..
you leave a deep scar on it..
you couldn't imagine how deep you did this...

till now..
i cant think of anything good you've done to me..
only those bad memory flashing on my mind when i type every single word at here..
courting girl in front of me,
sleeping in front of me,
using the line for stupid reason in front of me..
I'm not acted as a good people to you
but I'm stupid to acted those thing to you..
I'm just stupid enough...
i think I've done a good job.. good job for didn't type any foul word..
[but i cursing you badly in my heart]



the reality of life..
i thought big city people will know it better than village people like me..
okay i will make it full stop at here...
*************************************************************************************

this is happen to me when i started to hate some one...
i only talked to people i love to talked to..
and those rejected from my list..
bye bye..
I called myself rejected did not mean that I'm the rejected one..
part of the reason is because i love to reject other people..
XD
but the main reason is because the passion of music... XD

mid term exam is around the corner..
instead of studying, or doing assignment..
i spending time at here critic on others...
but i just cant help myself to procrastinate every single minute i have with my laptop...

this few days, the time seems so pack.. i don't have time for everything
part of the reason is maybe because of cooking at home..
helping makes me have to sacrifice my sleeping time..
but i do enjoy the cooking time with them.. at least i can learn something..
T.T
semester break make me addicted to sleeping..
i sleep most of the time..
and even less touching my laptop for facebook~ing of blog~ing
spend most of the time doing illegal things..
I'm learning how to control the router..
but still in progress since I'm such a noobie.......


to end this..
i want to apologized for every single things that i talked..
or mine action which make you feel so disgust...

[things that came out from my mouth are all poisonous sting..
i wander how they felt when they being stung..
i better keep my mouth shut..
listen more talked less]

No comments: