Advertisement

Thursday, November 5, 2009

grouping

actually I'm going not blogging today..
as there is nothing special for me to me to mention
except the incident happen yesterday
guiltiness fulfill my heart and I'm going to take this feel forever with me
another regrets in life..

incident that happen twice today..
and the last one, happen just after i wake up
at first i am a bit pissed off..
why they wanna push all the responsibility to me??
yes i admit that..
i wanna push that stone away since the previous experience..
they wanna form a 'incredible' gang or what
i don't care..
you want take all your previous 'incredible' member away from my existing group now
i also didn't care already..
keep repeating and sound like I'm the one who snatch away all the member they want
when forming a group..
i did not even wanted to sound out any opinion..
whatever come just let it come..
forming group with the people i don't want i also never mention out anything...
you really wanted it.. why don't you bring it out this issues at the table and discuss earlier???
and i never snatch all those people..
people came by their own..
if i knew that this will happen again..
i shouldn't following you all...
I'm not trying to sound that I'm blaming you all or what..
but think again..
don't you really sound like you are pushing all those bad stuff to me??
i admit that they all are so clever and genius group I've ever met in this uni(after 2 sem)..
i rely them a lot also...
maybe you don't have the intention to sound like this..
joke??
since this incident.. that happen twice today!!
where people bring out assignment member group issue out to me
fine...
i have nothing to say anymore..
take whatever people you want..
don't ask me.. just ask the people you wanted..
throw me all the people you don't want..
no need ask me also.. just tell them that they have switch..
after you have done.. inform the tutor..
i don't want to involve in this things...
I'm tired and i hate to step myself into trouble..
i just wanted to go through this 4 year at here smoothly and simple...

**pushing you till the death road
forcing you to eat the dead cat
is not my intention okay??
you hate the dead cat??
throw it to me then...
if you still dare to do so after you read this post...
i have nothing to said anymore..
i have no feels in discussing this anymore

like i never felt it..
the expression in your face when other ask you to join into the group I'm enter..
that is the reason why i don't want talk anything..
or asking anyone to join my group
i knew it you wanna join the other one..
waiting for the other group to open their mouth and invite you..
people just have the attraction to attract other people to join them...
maybe they really have the market value in doing assignment..
no comment...


and then I'm not your spare tyre..
when nothing happen, you wouldn't find me
something happen, you find me everyday
you are like a fly..
when I'm poor with no food with me, you would not fly to me
and whenever I'm biting a food or what.. you will keep distract, disturb and ka ka cau cau
and never concern bout my feeling or what..
you are human that need care and i need not???
you are the human that can give people hurt and i need not??
i can't understand..
the first time you failed, you said you wanna worked harder the other time..
but i never see that..
maybe is me the one who think a lot or l
and love to take other people business into my account...


well now only you realize that I, the rejected you see in life
are not that good..
I'm a jerk

[before everything start, i already feel tired and sick]

No comments: