Advertisement

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

confession

I'm sick with myself...
thought that the evil part of me have been pushed deep inside in my heart..

i cant control myself doing all these bad stuff..
as I'm happy that I've turned in to a good people..
but, God are testing us everyday..
and it seems like it proved that...
the personality and attitude of me will be never change..
I'm still the greedy one..

i have no feeling toward these incident..
but
when they talk about it..
i have protected myself.. although is me who done wrong
creating a lot of fake situation..
to prove that I'm not wrong at all...
even pushed to fault to others

I'm still a good liar..
no matter in what situation..
i lie..
i lied to them
i lied to myself
just to protect myself..

i used to hate people that lied to other..
but when i did that..
how many people actually hate on me???


I'm still the best liar..
from small till now..
this is the fact cant be change..
pride is too high for me..
i cant afford to lost my pride...
therefore i lied(I'm finding excuses for the reason why i lied)


I'm such a jerk...
I'm sorry

No comments: