Advertisement

Friday, August 27, 2010

WorkHard?

Since i start to study at UTAR
i start to in love with DSLR camera..
wish to own this type of camera so so much..
i don't know why i want to own it..
maybe because of trend?
it can't be i love to take photo..
maybe i love to take picture..
but it is not till the stage to own this kind of professional camera to snap those picture..

friend tell me that it is not so wise to buy this type of camera at this time..
is kind of waste of money..
even my parent and my sibling said the same..
they advice me to buy a compact camera first instead of a DSLR camera..

they knew me..
they knew that i will be just passion with this kind of thing for a while..
and then i will throw away the DSLR camera..
==
plus.. no one will play this kind of camera together with me..
there are a friend who just bought a lomo camera(which is one of the cam i wan to buy)
seriously encourage me to buy..


purchasing this camera,
is one of the reason why i work so hard in every semester break..
even friend went to vacation and i wanted to go so much too..
i bare with it, just to achieve what i want to buy..
some friends, tell me..
just buy it when your loan come..
i don't want to because i want to buy this thing with my OWN money..

this time,
I'm truly jealous...
ENVY with a friend of mine..
I'm sorry to said that,
some people just need not have to work hard to own something..
parent pampered them so much and will just bought to them..
aaaaah..
maybe my parent will buy one for me too if i really ask for it..
REALLY mean it..
but..
in the end,
i still think that i should work hard to own something that i really love..
at least,
in future when i dump this thing away,
i wont feel sorry to anyone except myself..


the feeling of wanna buy a DSLR camera disappear slowly..
envy it when my friend and my brother can shake leg and do nothing during semester break..
some time i just don't understand what is the reason for me to work so hard...
work so hard but my family did not really support me to buy this kind of expensive thing..

but at this moment..
i really hope i can own it....

No comments: