Advertisement

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Greater the power you have,
The Greater the responsibility you have to carry it~


i love it when there is work for me to do..
but when the responsibility grow bigger and bigger..
I'm getting pissed with all those paper work all around the table..

the course structure for my subject is quite weird..
everyone start enjoying their end of semester and can start preparing for their final..
me and others classmate still have to face several more mid-term and practical test..
i hate assignment that divided into several part..
it seems like it never going to ends..

due to my 'capability'
i was chosen the best speaker in my class..
hurray?
not at all..
fuck it..
i have to do the presentation again...
i have to do it twice and the mark are divided equally..
Unfair!!!~
why is me???
still got other capable students..
==''
really pissed off with this assignment..
everything have to redo redo and redo..
small mistake, the lecturer straightly reject your work..
no question~
REDO or I FAILED U
which one will you choose then?
arghhh~!!
and i have to do it for the second time..
fuck!
cant express how upset i am now..

mid-term also is fucking me up!
the lecturer expect us to study but the notes are not even released yet..
one subject till now i don't even know what is the scope of the exam..
most of the subject, i don't even have the proper notes..
argh~!!!
i hate it~!!!


this two week will be busy..
week11:
one mid-term,
one presentation

week12:
two assignment,
two lab test,
two mid-term

(two pop quiz will be suddenly POP during these few days)
ah ah~
hope i can survive with these~~

with all this thing twisting my brain like span..
i need to find a time searching my part time job during sem break
or else i will be damn broke for the next semester..
plus the ptptn stuff is quite irritating..
the procedure is headache~ing..
hate it so much..
yet, i have to bear with it or else that's the end of the story...

when everyone in the house is sleeping,
here i am bragging bout my pathetic life that not even one will bother bout it...
cis!!
yes..
im going to cry soon with all this thing burdening me..
people around me not even helping me but just giving me ton of things to be settle off..
even when i said, can u help me out, they make those fucking-pussy-face and i just cant help it but just keep cursing inside my heart and done it my own
they does not helping me but keep on making noise when I'm trying to rest..
this is the people around me
and i really want to say THANK U for doing so to me..
fuck!

love the indieful music

No comments: