Advertisement

Monday, August 16, 2010

=|

it will be a busy week for me..
with all those mid-term, practical test and assignment due..
but
i still don't have the spirit to work hard for it..
have no idea what is inside my mind..
when back home, watch drama till 4am,
sleep till 5pm the next day...
and the time is wasted just like that..
and i still feel very sleepy~
the sleep like never get enough~
=(

just now when to supermarket and search for part-time..
and found one..
working for around one week during Merdeka celebration..
still lazy wanna work for sem-break..
but we will see how later..


i still haven found the guts to talk bout things i wanna buy with my dad..
i spend a lot for this semester..
over the limit and budget..
i save nothing and keep on spending..
quite sad when i see my saving account number keep on decreasing,
but i just cant help myself to spend~~
xD


anyway..
good luck to everyone who are as busy as i am..

No comments: