Advertisement

Monday, August 30, 2010

I Used to....


this one is a lame post..
u can ignore this one if u dislike crap..

is been a year and plus several month i start studying outside..
although it not so far away but i miss my home (some time)

since i enter the whole new world of mine..
i spot something missing in me..
hell yeah~~
i forgotten how SS i am..
i forgotten that i used to love SS so much..
i forgotten how SS feel like...
and you know what?
one year,
and all those feeling to SS disappear..
those craps that i love to talk so much previously..
i feel so childish..
those joke i feel funny previously..
those joke that i love to laugh till tear drops before i even ask it..
those joke..
it make me feel dot dot dot..

i remember how i use to in love with msn so much
how i love to sms so much
i can entertain up to 9 people in chat box previously..
talking nonsense, talking crap, just chat whatever it is..
i use to empty my sms inbox up to 5 times in a day..
because the memory keep full..
NOW?
msn sign in for a day,
not even two box appear on my task bar...
my phone, not even a sms appear for one week or more...
and i even lazy to press the phone..
lazy to reply or forward a sms

i remember how i use to talk joke or crap with my friends..
i remember i use to laugh till tear drop whenever there is a gathering with bunch of friends..
NOW?
i feel tired..
sometimes i don't even feel like i want to talk or laugh..

those picture above..
if the previous me.. i sure will eliminate those fugly pose..
now i even lazy to do so..
i lazy to edit the picture..
i just throw it all and randomly sort it and put a font in it..
and that't it...

is it I'm turning older in my thinking or I'm old?
i try to implement all those feeling again..
i try talk joke again..(COLD)
i try to crap again (FAILED)
i try SS again(UGLY)
oh great.. i failed
=(
wah!
just only one year i already change like an auntie..

No comments: