Advertisement

Sunday, August 22, 2010

RELEASE!!


candle night



Yesterday went to Band Night organized by my school music club..
paid RM10 and keep yelling like insane..
is kind of worth..
enjoying music..
lots of handsome guy at there.. xD

feel so relieve when i yell out loud with no worries..
ah ah~

million of thank you to my friends who willing to go with me ^^



#####################

OK
one thing i hate becoming single is
people start to use me and making fun of me..
especially those who are already in a relationship..
most of them..
is it this is the way for you to boast that you have the one you loved and the other loved you back and bla bla bla to me~~
huh....
this is some of the reason why i hate to befriend with those people who are in a relationship..
sometimes, they talk like they did not know how to respect people..
i only be-friend with those people who respect who i am..
those people seriously need to be thought again how to communicate with people properly,
as most of the time they only know sweet talk with their loved one and abandoned others friends..
so don't whining in whatever facebook or msn that you don't have friend when you are in relationship..
think! how you treated your friends when you put yourself in full commitment during your relationship..
I'm not angry..
just feel very uncomfortable...
by the way,
I'm not mentioning all people..
I'm just attacking certain people who make me upset...
opps.. so you are upset huh?
do you think of my feeling when you making fun of me in front of so many people?
=..=








No comments: