Advertisement

Sunday, August 1, 2010

my room

love no where but my own room...

past 3 week is a horrible week..
cant even have a good sleep..
plus.. although is been one year already..
sometime, i just dislike sleeping with other..
i mean, i don't like sleeping with people..
err.. how to put this on word.. zzz
i love to sleep at the afternoon..
but i just don't like when i sleep, there is people around me who is still awake..
i don't like to sleep with the light on..

this happen when we stay with other..
I'm not saying that my room mate is bad or what..
i just adapted to sleep alone...

i have successfully convince my parent to let me live in a single room..
just have to wait one more year..



today went to supermarket with my mum...
i put lots of thing in the trolley and she paid for me..
thanks mum.. =)
she bought durian for me to eat..
have been hunger for it since the durian season attacking.. lol
my aunt told me that,
she heard my father said
"ahyin yao fan lei mea? zhong ji mai lau lin fan lei bei hui sek lo"
wah... so gam tong when i heard this..
is good to be back to home..

the weather is so nice for the whole day..
windy windy~~
just love the cold breeze
i can even sleep with the fan off today.. ^^




I've been so tired for the previous week..
that's why i wanted to go home so badly..
at home,
i can do whatever i want..
i even have my own room..
it is comfortable for doing everything i like without have to hesitated i will disturbed anyone..
i need to rest my mind..
only at home,
i can fully rest my mind without even thinking the burdening pressure i have at school..
all the homework, practical test, mid-term an worst of all CGPA..
==

boring update just to share how i love my room..
^^
thanks for dropping by~~~

No comments: