Advertisement

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tired

have been feeling so tired this few days..
fell even more tired after back from vacation...
hate myself for bragging of tired everyday..
the sleep never get enough..

there is lot of things waiting for me to settle,
i wish there is someone there can help me out.. =(
the burden is getting even more heavier and heavier..
I'm okay to carried the burden,
but i just too tired to keep carry on..
i need energy~~
i need REST~
going home and a vacation for a small rest is a wrong decision..
each time I'm back,
i get nothing but even more tired to keep on carry all this burden to move on..
this time is more worst..
I'm tired to talk,
tired to think of anything..
I'm very very tired!!!!!!!!!!!


everyone is worrying about their loan application,
due to some problem..
more than 70% people who apply for government loan cant get it..
even me,
cant get it also..
it suppose to be a very upset news
and
i suppose to be very frustrating with it~
haih~ =(
i even tired of thinking of this thing..
tired of thinking what to do next..
tired to make my move to make things right..
i know my parent will be damn sad and searching solution to solve this problem if i really unable to get the loan..
there is even 25% chances that i will choose to leave the school..
argh~!!
damn it!!!!

feel my hand shivering for no reason..
less energy remain in my bodies..
cant even have the momentum to do anythings.
lifting up a thing make me feel even more tired..
im getting older
==


tired to move on..
i am really tired..

No comments: