Advertisement

Friday, June 25, 2010

Picture Update

my streamyx unipack..
testing speed 25/06/2010

google chrome ask me to kill the pages



this happen if open too much tab to load at the same time

i love nudge~ing

Roommate JiaWei birthday 23/6/2010











1st house phone i owned!!
register under my name



went for this event held at my school..
lots of fun activity held at there,
hang out with some of my new classmates and win a Shokobutsu ^^

############################################


is been a busy week..
sit for a Quiz for Introduction to Computer Organization and Architecture and
a lab test for Programming Concept and Design..
study zero and went to the test..
luckily i know how to do, is not that i want to say i am clever can done all this test without study..
the test just pop out just like that when i enter the class..
phew.. i am just lucky that the test coverage is under my capability...
two more week, two assignment had to be submit
plus a practical test for the subject that every ICT student fear the most..
Data Communication and Networking..
this week gonna rest hard and sleep hard..
next week gonna be another busy week...
aaaah..
tomorrow is my 1st language class's QUIZ..
i still study nothing..
my cloth haven't washed,
I'm not yet bath since the class ended today..
the water used to mop the floor just now not yet threw away..
I should start doing everything now after i click the "Publish Post" button..
=/

busy is an excuses to ignore


No comments: