Advertisement

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Word Update

Word Update of the Previous post LOL!!
i am just too free...

i sign up for streamyx unipack last week...
at first i thought the authorised people will take a long time to set up my new telephone line..
they are just way to efficiency..
new telephone line is set up on Tuesday and right after the telephone line can be used..
i went to TMnet again to submit my unipack form..
the appointment date is set on the same week, Friday morning..
during Friday, i thought that they will not came as i receive 0 call..
but after the office hour pass, around 5.45pm..
i receive call from TMnet conductor to set up my modem..
wooohooo..
thanks them for being so hardworking and friendly to me..
i am satisfy with the services provided by the company..
now, I'm counting date of the arrival of my mini ^^
hope can get a 210 edition series.. i don't want 110 series..
don't ask me why.. i just want it.. LOL


#click on the red color wording to know more information

my housemate and i celebrated my roommate birthday together..
we treat her pizza meal..
and during night, i planned a surprise birthday party for her..
making a fake blackout scenario and then her whole classmate around 18 ppl pop out behind her..
she was totally surprise with everything..
LOL!!
yes to myself as i succeeded making this event successfully...
wooohoooo..
Happy Two_Zero to her again *belated.. ^^


yesterday night is a tough night..
spending whole night memorizing the Japanese alphabet
it is so hard to memorize it..
although I'm sleepy but i bare it and pass the tough night..
but in the end.. i am quite disappointed as lecturer said it will be postpone till week 6..
for your information today class is week 3 class..
==
when home after class..
around 12++pm arrive and i sleep till 6++pm..
i am just toooooooooo sleepy
even when i awake i feel so tired..


oh my salary is out..
just as i promise to myself..
I'm going to treat my parents + my brothers to eat...
just to celebrate belated mother and father day..
Sunday morning will go and eat Bak Kut Teh..
hoho~
so I'm going to off now and go to bed~
nights all

No comments: