Advertisement

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shit Star




what exactly had happen anyway?
why i dont catch any clue in between?
is it im going to over?
im the one suppose to be blame for causing this?


it is too obvious to be felt..
just those human like me which is born with a retarded-stupid-brain+eye cant felt it...
maybe is time for me to back off..
maybe by this,
i wont feel like im an idiot in front of others..


i shouldnt look too high on myself,
look myself as if i got everything and everything owned me as part of it..

first week i realize,
but i thought it might be a fake misunderstood i created by my own..
mid of the second week,
things became clearer and clearer for me to see through the mist..
if i back off will make the earth feel more better when rotating around the sun..
then i will...

should i apologize for disturbing the natural routine of earth..
do i have the right to feel pissed off??!!
do you feel that I'm talking bout you?
YES.. IT'S YOU...

don't worry,
because I'm the one who suppose to be blame for being an idiot..
it is not your fault~~
because the sun control the whole universal and I'm just a "tiny-mini-shit star"
[shit star=tahi bintang]
so?
sun did not move but the shit star does,
so when something happen?
then it is my fault lor..

anyway,
the meteor keep approaching the sun but the sun still seems so far away..
the sun did not even bother to spin toward the meteor,
after so many years,
the distance between the meteor and the sun is still very far away..
so no matter how hard i try to approach you,
you still did not want to accept me..
I'm just sound like an idiot running toward you where as you only keep on looking at the other planet but not a star like me..

you may laugh at my posts,
because u never realize that I'm talking bout you..
because you never bother..
it is a stupid comparison that would never catch your attention..
funny huh~?

other planets are much more important..
because star are not as attractive like a planet
and together the planets and the sun will form the galaxy,
while the star is just part of the short-stories to be mentioned...

star can shine without the help from the sun,
sun thought that star can survive,
but it cant
as sun is the mother of the whole universe..
star need sun,
but sun never realize it...

No comments: