Advertisement

Monday, June 7, 2010

Gift











really appreciate every gift that is given by friends..
i met a lot of new people,
i grumble lots of negative thing bout these new friends..
i always complained and never feel satisfied with everything..
but then i realize,
these people are the one who always by my side whenever i need help..
even i never speak out, somehow and sometimes they knew i need them...

when I'm alone, they will chat with me..
when I'm hungry, they will buy food for me, eat together^^...
when I'm bored, they will come and entertain me..
when i talk, they listen
when i play, they joined
when i make mistake, they forgive
when I'm in trouble, they help
when i wanna go somewhere else, they accompany
when i don't know, they teach

friend for life is never existed..
but i feel lucky to have them as part of my life..
and me as part of the stories of their life...
they fill up my imperfection..
this is the best gift i ever receive in my life..
thanks.. ^^


i always ask for more for life,
and i ignored important little things around me...
appreciate little things and make life good...

No comments: