Advertisement

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wrong?

I'm kind of upset..
=(
just don't know why..
at first everything seems to be so perfect and i was totally looking forward for everything..
but now..
after everything become more clearer,
i felt that i had chosen to wrong course..
seriously..

i never score well for my course related subject since my foundation studies..
everyone is like getting at least a B or above...
while I'm below it..
assignment?
is totally a crap..
i never really done or contributing at least half of the assignment works..
and others people are doing it quite well..
today,
after working for over 2hours..
only i realize,
i am weak..
i am nothing without help from my classmates..
i cant even solve a diploma-like-assignment..
==''
this make me feel so sick of myself that still feeling proud when telling others people that I'm studying IT courses..

now everything is getting tougher and I'm still lost in no where..
Programming, a subject which i thought i knew and familiar it when i start studying..
I'm totally so wrong with it..
T__T
i cant even run the program..
keep on showing error or asking me to abort the system..

not to mention that i failed to install a software from a CD..
i failed to download those software from net, even searching it is a problem to me..
i failed to register those free-trial-software with those crackie stuff which till now i don't even understand..
even when the computer pop out update for everything such as java or my AVG..
i just ignore it all..
i am just failed to do everything related to computer..
and everyone thought i am so so so good with it..
==
and i never really understand the process of formatting a computer, which my lecturer told me that IT base student should really get to known of this concept..

sigh~
did i choose a wrong path?
I don't even know..
T_T


No comments: