Advertisement

Friday, June 18, 2010

Morning Classes

i should get into bed right now instead of wasting my time doing nothing for the whole night..
==
for your information,
this semester, i had 4morning classes in a week..
is a CONTINUOUS morning classes..

well some of you might said, not a big deal..
it is suppose not to be an issued to be whining of everyday..
during secondary time,
everyday also is 7.30am classes,
why don't we complained during that moment..

life is different,
during secondary time,
you stayed with your family,
which you need not set an alarm clock, need not have to cook for every meal..
need not to worry bout anything just because your parents had done it all for you..
and the class ended at sharp 1pm everyday..
you still can have your time to take a nap of 1 or 2 hours...
at university life,
everything is different..
no parent controlling you, so you can sleep at whenever time you want..
[well, my sleeping time is 2-3am]
plus, 8am class but stayed at school till 4pm or the latest 8pm class..
after back to home,
have to wash all the cloth,
prepare meal for dinner..
even to sleep is a problem as less ppl sleep at evening!!!
with all the 'bling blang bling blang' noises from the neighbours,
the sound of ppl cooking something..
cant even have a good sleep..
even if you sleep tooooo sweet,
awake.. wtf!! is already 9pm something..
everyone had eaten,
nobody wanna accompany you go out..
there goes your maggi meal again and again and again....

luckily my life is not that miserable yet..
just that serious headache are attacking me..
after i awake for more than 4hours..
my eyeball starts to killing me..
even when i wanna look at someone,
the world spin sometimes.. =/

but going to school at 8am is refreshing,
but once the lecturer start the talking..
i start to yawn from the start till the end of the class...

dun ever try to tell me to sleep early,
cause i just cant..
i tried..
but i just cant sleep well..
maybe i dislike to sleep when there is people awake in the room..
it feels so awkward...


okay stop talking bout the sleeping stuff...
i wanna complain bout my study again.....................................
complain is an excuses to cover my stupidness..
maybe I'm just not that clever to study doh...
for my friends who study IT courses..
'lei hou geng ar'
how can you survive and can score so high??!!!
even if you cant be in the President or DEAN list..
but you are still ichiban...
I'm just a pathetic loser who just know to complain whenever there are difficulties in life..
i seriously need help from ppl to make me keep on with the study momentum,
but i just don't know how to ask for it
and,
if i ask for it..
i still will complain for it.. ==
felt like ppl are controlling my life..
wtf~~
the arrogant personalities which stayed at my bodies are killing my life..
i just need help and i don't know how to shout for help!!!!!!!!!!
'gao miang ar'


okay that's all..
loser is tired and have to wake up early for the class later at 8am

p/s: i still haven't bath ==
sigh.. life is hard

No comments: