Advertisement

Monday, June 14, 2010

Skull-Hat



Last Saturday i went to Ipoh..
I hang out at Ipoh Parade,
it feels like i haven't been there for ages..
lots of things had changes at there,
the 'lala' store are no longer so 'lala'..
and shop at there are much more valuable to spend time with if compare to Jusco which only have like 5 shops that can make me have a stop to look at...

by the way,
i did mention to friends that i want to owned a sunglasses,
preferable the type that Crowd Lu's spec..
I've tried all various kind of glasses..
sigh..
my head is big, my nose so kempis, and my eye is so small...
I'm not suit to wear this type of glasses...
so that's all for the sunglasses stories..
I'm no longer hunger for it anymore..
cause when i look at the mirror,
i look uglier than wearing my standard5 spectacle..
[my 1st spec]

my another addiction is hat,
a skull-hat..
just like the picture above,
almost the same as the above picture lar,
the one that really catch my attention is a skull hat that a model wear at Private Colour
phew, it really take all my attention away..
the cloths at the shop also a catches,
all those Korean style..
but the price of the items inside the shop is killing my purse..
though there have RM30 per cloth,
but the skull-hat draw my attention away..
the female model wear the type of vintage clothing and with the hat..
it looks so gorgeous....
it seems so alive LOL
i like the vintage-type of red, you know? the type of red that look old old de....
and that hat is not just like the skull-hat shown at the picture..
is a bit different type of hat i guess, cant be label as a skull hat also
so geram that i cant find any similar skull-hat's picture at the net to show u all and for me to keep admire to..
T_T
i still miss the hat.........................
but after buying it..
will i have any chances to wear it?
xD
i found a friends who dare to do anything as long as people accompany her..
just like the time we wear Christmas hat and lepak at kampar during Christmas eve...
so maybe next time i will buy it, MAYBE~~
i think when my loan is approved,
i will spend like a shopaholic..
i just cant resist it..
^^
till now i still cant forget the hat...

No comments: