Advertisement

Friday, May 15, 2009

my hair!!! T.T

just had my hair being mow...
suppose to said cut.. but, but...
i cant continued to talk bout my hair..

the hair cant suit my face
the face cant suit my hair
the hair cant suit along with my spec
the hair cant suit my head
then the head cant suit with my bodies
what i can said is it looked so weird

every time i had my hair cut.. i wont see myself in the mirror..
feel so disgust looking myself in the mirror~~
there is a moment i think to buy a wig to wear.. so damn short..
how am i going to start my new life with this hair!!!
argh.. regretted cutting it into so short..
hopefully the hair will grow long soon..

how am i suppose to face people tomorrow?
my last day will end up disaster, being laugh by my workmates..
haih~~~~~
i look like a nerdie right now.. TT

No comments: