Advertisement

Friday, May 1, 2009

i am free?

am i look that free to you?
i hate it when people say that

'ask your daughter lar, she seems so free with nothing to do'
and when i reply back
'bo eng'(not free)
you dare and said back to me
'what big business you doing?'

damm you...
i just got one hour break time, i cant stand with your ridiculous requests,
go and buy kopi o peng for you to drink?
ya i know is near..
you said i got big business? your son is so damm free, no need to work, facing comp..
that is counrry big business? you cant call him to buy and bring it for you?

you think one hour is very long ar?
i have to eat like half full only then quickly go bath
even time for me to go toilet pangsai also dint have..
you dare say me back that i got big business to do?
oh please la.. i give you face that you are my uncle only..
if not i sure shoot your stupid son 996

another thing is a stupid aunty..
dare to said to my mum..
'call your daughter go TF buy la.. she so free also no need do work'
this really make me wanna fuck her la..
you so free sitting and tralk crap with my mum why dun you go buy yourself?
i just come back from work and hope to spend my time take a nap awhile also got fault ar?
you try and became me and see..
sit awake for 10 hour..
your job is so damm free and you cant go buy yourself and ask me who doesnt have any BLOOD relationship with you to buy things? some more so damm far...
even my mum also never ask me to do that before...
i also give face to my mum only since you are her friends


p/s:actually im not dare to scold them.... ==

No comments: