Advertisement

Sunday, May 24, 2009

leaving and departure

I've just got home from my study place..(i hate to mention out loud my study place, coz i don't want people know where is my location are right now).. i pack and 'transfer' all those needie stuff at there.. my dad bought me a desk(for study of course although i dint find it useful right now)
bought me a (i dont know is a plastic or what)cup~plastic.. a thing that looks like cupboard(for me to place all my stinky cloth, under wears and socks!! kaka must be very stink)
although my room is hot but i love it.. at 1st i tot is unfurnished, but it end up gt a fridge, water heater, and there got provide kitchen for me to cook..

by the way, i were surprise today.. an unexpected incident happen.. at 1st i thought is a joke, but my father bought me a laptop..(finally)
at 1st i aim for Dell, i done a lot of research of it.. but then end up using Acer which my brother keep said noob laptop(maybe the dealer gave him a fake window)
why end up buying Acer? because of the original provided..(most of the computer shop i went gave fake software and windows) and the main reason is the build in graphic card, i also dont know got what special because im not a gamers..
price is quite reasonable(im not going to tell either)
and the place i buy this laptop got provide me a free lifetime service..
i think is quite good, since im going to spend most of the time at there and its near, i no need have to take bacj to my home town if really wanna fix this comp
kakaka

ok stop talking bout my laptop..
what i wanna share here is my housemate..
the very first time i saw her, she is very lovely kind of girl, good looking..
but my brother said is like kanasai.. cz she look like me(==)
for some reason i felt that she is selfish, but at the same time, i think she is a good people, easy to communicate
kakaka..
hope we can get along wellm although we are not same room...

No comments: