Advertisement

Friday, May 22, 2009

leaving and departure

argh.. my house are attacked with colony of ants~~
i think in my whole life, the most living thing i killed is ants
more than a soldier who kill enemies at wars. (amithaba)
oh the soul of ants, please don't come and find me..
haha

yesterday were quite fun an enjoyable day i had with my friends,
evening, i went to KFC with my buddies, sit and talked a lots of past times, it is so memorable and we laughed most of the time, since we are going to be separated from each other, i think i will missed that moment very much...
at night, i went to steamboat with my other buddies, although we dint chat much, coz most of time, we prefer to eat more than chat, but many funny incident happen..

i thought i lost the interest of talking, but when with them, i feel so good..
thanks~

thinking that i will be alone for 3 days really freak me out.. my first time to left the home for a long duration, some more is to stay alone, maybe I'm to dependent to my parents.. my brother will not accompany, still wondering how my housemate looks like.. i hope we can be a good friends since i heard alot of stories from my cousin bout her bad roommate..

two more days, i will be leaving and depart at other place, wish that everything will go perfectly...

No comments: