Advertisement

Thursday, May 21, 2009

do you care?

the truth is...
you talked bad bout people..
and people talked bad bout you..
and the cycle go on and on where there is no end of it..
erm.. yea, there is an end, where people found out, you talked bad of them and you found out people talked bad bout you..
and there started the argument..
which mostly people wont admit their fault including yourself.. you think that what people had judge bout you is ridiculous.. is not true at all..
explanation is just an excuses to cover the untrue thing
sometimes what you think of yourself ain't necessary right, we have to believe on other people eyesight and judgement also..
what make people so hate bout me?
I'm a bad tempered, selfish jerk.. there is so many imperfect stuff of me..

i don't care~~
yea.. this phrase is easy to talk, but am i really don't care of it?

by the way, now only i know that people around me which i feel close are making use of me.. which what my brother tell me from the start..
they said that they are close to us (we have BOND) but we dint make any effort to tighten our relationship.. sometime i kind of sick and fed up to deal with this kind of relationship, i try my best to make our relation good..
but then, are you all really care of us? when trouble come.. we are always the unknown, we are always the stupid people who get the news from other people, we get the blame for everything which is not true..
when there is any good stuff, we also is the last or sometime we dint know at all, is you all who ditch us from every single stuff that happen in your life..

this make me wonder will you help me when trouble came to me.. i think nope.. this will not happen, coz when trouble really happen, you are not here... you don't even gave a damn bother of what is happening to us..
we are just part of entertaining in your life.. a stupid clown..

i know our background is not good compare to you all.. we are stupid and poor people..
until i found it out.. it make me feels that you all really dint care it at all..
just forget it..

No comments: