Advertisement

Thursday, May 14, 2009

INDIAN DAY

i read some blogs of unknown just now...
i was like~~ stare with my blank mind for some second when i started to read it..
i knew the blogger is smaller than me, and they wrote extremely high level of English..
(my standard are quite low)
i cant even understand a single sentence of the blog..
i think it is kind of over to me..
some of the sentences can use simple English, but the writer used a lot of complicated word..
it make me wonder, do the writer refer to a lot of dictionary before the writer type or the word just pop up in minds..
or I'm the one who still need to refer dictionary?
:P

by the way..
these few days.. the town are loaded with lots of Indian..
i don't know where the Indians came from... some maybe from nearer housing area around our town.. or far er..
but..
there are quite a lot of indian that came from India..
i dont know whether is India or Bangladesh cause they look almost the same(sorry, not intend to upset anyone)
and most of them, suppose to said is everyone of them don't know how to speak in Malay or English.,
because of that, i have to learn simple Tamil or Hindu language, to easy my work...
haha.. i don't know whether my pronounsation is correct or not.. but they seems to understand and talked back their language with me?
erm.. i don't know wanna how to reply them back because i only know to said

pa te veli=rm10
an ji veli=rm5

and i just said..
pate veli ok... anji veli i lek...
if you duwan then BO(go away)


hohoho... nandir nandri(thank you thank you)

No comments: