Advertisement

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

it is all my fault

damn it...
i am so stupid
i am so careless

how does it feel to lost such a big amount in a day?
50? 80?
for some of you maybe you think I'm whining for some amount that is not important?
sorry... 80 really means a lot too me..
have to work for 3 days to earn it back...

damn it...
in my whole life.. this is the first time i lost such a big amount of money, some more is sending it to an unknown with my own hand...

after the incident, i stunt for at least 10 minute, then only i start sms my friends for help..
some ask me to call this person, but i think no use also, since I'm not using the same line with this human.. how this human going to pay me back? come to my shop and return to me? if you are the human, sure would not do it also...
so i decided not to call this human, and i thinks is not right to ask my friends to help me eat this amount up...

again, when i call for help, there is one guy said.. 'you lost your money whats wrong with me?'
but from first is i call for help, and U reply me 5 hour late? and you instead wan me to tell the story out...
i just said i need help.. not ask for anything..
maybe I'm too selfish thinking that time..
so i decided not to disturb my friends, is all my fault


anyway, thanks for helping me
doesnt need to pity me cause this is my fault

No comments: