Advertisement

Thursday, May 28, 2009

finally

i wanted to update my blog for ages.. actually for only 3days like that staying alone really sucks, the sucks part is only the food i guess.. i did not mean that food at there are bad, just when i hunger, no one buy food for me.. (LOL? TT)
if my brother at there, i can tell him to buy for me, feeling so damn alone..
i guess if i updated my blog, all of it will be miserable dying pathetic whining~~
haha
but now i at home, so i think i wont post it up, just share some unforgettable memories,
the 1st day i got there, the modem died(amen, allehluyah) because of the stupid thunderstorm or because of my stupidness for not switch off the modem?
so that's why the whole days i at there is totally full with boredom.. i think my life will not be so bored if there is a connection for me to surf the net..

another think is a briefing days, i am so damn regretted for not listening to my brother to skip the whole orientation weeks... i when there at around 8.30am something and end up around 2.30pm,the whole time at there we are not given any break for food.. don't they have any brain? to let us at least eat something before listen to the stupid lecture(actually the lecture is good, just because of hunger, all i can see and listen is food)

i felt that i did not bring many important item to go, such as stationary and other stuff.. so this 4 days i at hometown, i will try to buy a lot of things to fill those missing part at my life there


( i need download lots of song, movies and games)

(i have a sleepless night)

No comments: