Advertisement

Saturday, May 23, 2009

choice

from the start you have plan it all..
and then u asked me for my opinion
but my answer cant seem to pleasure u all the time
the expression of your face make me feels that you hate me..
are you regretting?
do i have the chances to speak what i really want and will you consider the things that i had said?
you believe him more than me, then what for you bring me to there?
what for you need my opinion?
what for you need me?

the things that will be owned by me, but i don't have the right to choose..
the things that involving me, but whatever things that i said you seems don't care at all..
the things i wanted, but you never remember compare to other..

everything that i said or voice out will be banned or you all just ignored it
sometimes it really hurt.. bot sometimes, is every time..

I'm invisible?
you cant see me?
you cant hear me?
if like this
then don't buy anything for me..
is like I'm forcing you to do so!!!!!!!

No comments: