Advertisement

Saturday, September 12, 2009

shut up

'let the time determine my life'
nice phrase i saw in some one blog...

I'm still wandering and searching for the reason..


if she succeed to grab the attention,
i will hate myself so much!!
if she succeed
i will really need to mirror myself..
what actually is my weakness??

I'm jealous of her..
maybe this is the reason I'm here..
GOD trying to teach me a lesson of life
just let it be
whatever will happen, just take it as an obstacle of life...
don't beg for other to feel sorry to me

I'm falling slowly,
more deep
each day
i keep on searching for something to satisfy my unlimited want
but i still cant find it..


learning to shut up,
while your mouth are resting
maybe you can see lots of things that are beautiful around you
just because you never rest..
this beautiful things will never been seen..

No comments: