Advertisement

Friday, September 4, 2009

the moon

i really sleep a lot recently..
=.=''
maybe sleeping is a way for me to fantasy bout thing that wouldn't exist in reality
and sleeping can help me forget about all the pressure around me
i hate to wake up..
and i keep procrastinate
keep searching for reason to sleep
im addicted to sleeping..
i sleep for more than 12hour in one days..
this is terrible..
when will the mood for me to study pop out...

i still cant bare it..
i end up facing the monitor screen again (although is not mine)

I've been thinking a lot of thing recently
i wanted to tell out, but the problem is
i don't know want how to tell out..
forget it..


my baby lappie is not with me..
pity it, haven't even celebrate 100 days anniversary with me
and now, have to send to the hospital...

just now,
i saw something miracle,
for them it might be stupid..
it is so amazing to see this thing
a round circle of light (i guess) forming in a certain radius at the moon...
i watch it,
until it disappeared
and the other amazing thing is the star beside the moon, as it is the only star i can see from the sky..
a friend tell me it is Jupiter
another friend tell me,
if you see there is only a star in the sky, you make a wish..
it will come true

i wished for something just now..
I'm greedy, wished a lot of thing..
but i just knew, that it will not come true..
it is just a stupid wish
how i wish, all my wishes will come true...


i share this moon stuff with all my friends
and mostly to those who are in love
haha~~
a lot of my friends are in love mode..
hope they can share the same feels when looking at the moon...
hope they can see the same thing although the distance separate them...

but during this period..
this thing pop out..
don't all of you feel creepy bout it?

a moon that change my mood XD

No comments: