Advertisement

Monday, September 7, 2009

i hate home.. i miss home...

suddenly feel wanna blog
so here i am again...
i spend my time chatting with housemate more than studying i guess...
forever stuck at the same chapter...

I'm bored die!!!
as day pass..
i find no reason to make my life more interesting..
and I'm addicted to song again..

I've done something stupid just now
totally in a deep shit..
don't know wanna how to tell her the stupid mistake that i had done..

if some one can teach me what i can do....
some one will tell me...

housemate is good!!
teach me how to do and what to do..
I really can failed for how to judging a people..
there are so many thing are differ from what i thought it will be..
so i guess..
whatever thing that i guess now..
will not be come true..
so.. just let it be...
thank you for making me know of things i don't know...
shame on me for keep predicting wrong thing...

i hope exam pass quickly..
i want back to hometown..
to find back the old me...

i hate home..(HERE)
give me pressure whenever I'm at home..
is like a jail at here, to tell me to study...
and i keep on procrastinate...
i miss home.. (THERE)
haih... home sweet home

i wanted to watch a movie..
maybe it can be counted as an entertainment at my life???
i thought of going with him..
but he watched it already..
damn you for dumping me and enjoying with him!!!
sad
why every time got outing you wouldn't call me to join???
is it I'm boring???
T.T
but a lot of people critic on this movie..
maybe i wont be spending money to watch this movie..
ALONE!! haih....

No comments: