Advertisement

Monday, September 14, 2009

the 170th post

actually today I'm very happy
my parent came and visited me,
is been a long long time we dint sit down together eat and talk
and we went shopping..
suddenly very miss the day i used to spend at my hometown..
very miss it
사랑해요

but before I'm feeling more guilty..
i guess i should start study..
for not letting down the hope my parent give it to me..
this two day, i really study nothing..
wasted my time..
but i guess it is worth..
at least, the relation me with them are getting closer and closer...

I'm trying to vanish the evil from my heart
but i cant
I'm keep thinking bout this every single moment..
oh God~~
bless me out from all this negative thought~~
really don't know what is really on my mind..
why i keep on have this bad thought toward this issues!!
maybe I'm jealous?
I'm upset?
I'm angry?
I'm just a pathetic human that did not even dare to voice out the feeling...
damn me for being so useless
well,
did not mind so much bout this issues..
just part of thing to be think of when I'm bored..
haha!!
I'm really evil

still gt around 12 more days to go
i cant wait for the arrival~~~


[thank you for being so nice to me]

No comments: