Advertisement

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the 4th day

okay
hi bloggie
just wanted to update you.. and tell you:

this had been the forth day for my sem break
what had i done?
(why am i blogging this title? really not my style.. influence of friends=.=)
because my laptop had been left at home for more than 7days, i guess
so, i totally cant separate with it right now
haha
after the sem break is over,
it will be send to hospital again..
=.=''
too many minor problem..
i also cant explain what is the problem
better let the pro check it before it getting worst

OK back to the topic..
this four day, I'm happily staying at my house..
maybe it had been a long long time,
i never stay at house for more than 12hour awake..
last time after the STPM exam, i started to work..
and if there is any off days,
mostly i spent it by loitering at my friend house

maybe because of that,
i really felt so far away from home when I'm back here
there is lots of thing seems so new for me
and i even don't know how to use the TV remote control anymore
even my desktop, that i used to play for the past 5 years..
i cant even remember how to fully utilize it...
=.=''
yeah.. home seems to be unfamiliar to me..
so i stayed at home most of the days..
just to find back the home sweet home feeling


but then, i still manage to find some time to loiter around at my home town
DIAMOND BAY~~
don't know is i change or you've had change
or maybe last time i never go out so frequently..
there are lots of changes..
even MCD.. seems to be so classy for me..
and i never been to Old Town and Sushi King that just open at here..
my god.. i sound so freaky out dated
i even forgotten lots of short cut way at here...
and suddenly anson are loaded with so many cars..
huh..
maybe the place i study really too peaceful...
i cant adapted with this massive changed
luckily I'm not stayed so near to the town..
rural?
maybe.. I'm happy to stayed at my home that full with greens... and wild animals ==
it's been a long time, i never heard sound of the forest and when to sleep (sound too over huh haha)


by the way,
went for blood donation today
i really wanted to donate
but..
blood pressure low
not enough red hemoglobin
==
i almost forgotten, I'm on medication actually
but i don't think it is really medication
just a pills to make me feel better when i had breathing difficulties
i don't think it is a big problem..
maybe because of the genetic problem..
where my father also got breathing difficulties = asthma
or maybe due to secondhand smoke?
in my whole life i guess 20% of the air i sucks into my lung are secondhand smokes..
thanks to my dads and grandparents.. and also people around me...
last time i thought of sticking with them and sucks as many as can
so that cancer will came to me..
and i will die faster
but now..
think twice..
CANCER.. =='' suffering.. some more hair will botak
=.=
sorry no offence for those who are sick..

tomorrow morning..
will went for a medical check up
quite worry actually
what if,
the doctor suddenly said
'sorry miss, you have to stayed for a while for further check up because of......'
i don't want to die yet..
=]


and cant wait for mid autumn festival
(now only i now this day is call mid autumn, if not i will call it moon cake or tang lung festival XD)
maybe a day for me to play with the fire..
hohoho
my house a great place to play with fire..


what more i can say..
boring can be felt since friend i used to hang up with are gone..
gone= go to study at some where else
other friends..
erm.. I'm not so close with them..
maybe I'm the hi bye friends..
just say hi and bye with me
plus.. time flies..
we had not much to talk bout..
i don't even know wanna talked bout what
since I'm not addicted in gaming..
not interest in movie or drama
songs that i listen are different with the songs you all listen
(not many people listen to the song i listen,
i cant even find one that had a same interest with me)
walking? sorry i really easily get tired..
crapping? im too serious some times.. cant crap much with me
msn~ing? erm... a lots of friends.. but cant find a starter to start a conversation.. so better appear offline
facebooking? I'm getting bored with it.. but i cant find anything to do when online except facebooking..
Aaaaa~~~~ my life is really boring!!!!!!
cant change the fact coz I'm a boring people i guess

still have around 20 more days,
before school start again
and the nightmare continue
hope everything will be change and not like the last semester..
guess that this will be the end for my blog post for today
picture will be uploaded when I'm in a mood to upload..
XD

download a lot of songs..
english, chinese, and korean songs~~
my entertainment..
and i really cant facing the laptop to watch movie or drama like others
and i lost interest in watching it??
even watching at cinema..
kind a waste of money
maybe because of I'm trying to save some money..
but i save nothing
I'm a great spender?
i spend nothing except eat
and i don't think i eat a lot
and yet
the money all seems disappearing
why? why? why?

i typed a lots for today blog
guess that u had tired hearing my complained...
thanks for hearing it..
TT
i had very very less friend only (another complain)
okay..
i continue tomorrow...
XD

No comments: