Advertisement

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Loser

suddenly feel that I'm really a loser
i have no confident at all for what i had write for the exam
whenever i saw other people paper that full of words while mine is short like.....
i just feel that there is something wrong with the answer
these three times of exam..
i really were distracted..
distracted by the environment, the people at there..
and the thing that influence me the most is him..
as last time he told me before how confident he was when doing exam..
he had no worries at all for the answer he had submitted..
and the friend of him tell me the way he study,
i really cannot imagine that,
because last time,
i never saw him in this way
so i continue to practise my old way of studying..
and o realize i cant..
i cant
i just cant do it
i even blank the paper..
damn it..
i wasted 3k at here...

this exam really make me realize a lot
that i am really stupid
i did not wish more now
i just wish to pass all the paper
just not to disappointed them and waste their money at here...


[I'm stupid]

2 comments:

eLson said...

i think u will be better than me~cheer up la~

eLson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.