Advertisement

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I = Bad Friend

I am hard to be friend..
i admitted this things since i leave my secondary school...

i told everyone..
i have less friends..
but no one ever believe this..
my mum eventually believe that i am hard to be entertained as friend ==
every time when we chat,
my mum will search back all my previous friendship and ask if we still contact or not..
although i hate to answer all this question,
which is just make me admit that I'm not a good friends...
yes..
i have lost contact with them..
and i don't know why and how???
maybe is because I'm hard to make a move to please others???

even till now,
my mum always asking me the same question about some friends of mine...
although we just less talking or seeing each other..
my mum will thought that we have already became enemy or what..
==
she keep said that me and my brother are the same..
both have less friends..

i always blame my mum for the reason i have less friends..
maybe this is the only way i can feel better..
sorry mum...

plus..
this few days..
I'm turning to be more and more aggressive..
I'm easily get anger by just a small stuff..
friends are being scold by me just like that...
luckily most of them have a wide and open heart..
I'm feel sorry to them whenever i think of that....

but..
i cant change the fact that i am hard to be pleased
and
entertained
this make me the worst friend ever...
but..
one is better than none..
thanks friends for viewing..

2 comments:

Zhang HuiLyn said...

friends needed are in good quality but not in large quantity!

小K said...

haha.. nice quote
i like this