Advertisement

Monday, April 12, 2010

EXTRA

i spread it all out again...
i should learn to keep my mouth shut after this conversation...
is been a time i keep this in my mind...
i keep on thinking bout this thing until i tell it all out...
for the very last time i tell this story..
i don't wanna things to get even worst anymore....
a nice chat,
i finally found some one just like me....
T.T
maybe things will be better when she come back this week...
she is wiser than me..
T.T

my mum tell me that i was the extra
although i hate to admit this,
but talk till the end,
everything is a crap...
i will end up as an extra in their story...
maybe she is right,
but i knew it earlier before she told me that i was an extra...
i already walk away from the circle slowly....

by the way,
there is a slight sign that my laptop is going to spoil...
I'm going to send it to be fix..
thanks to my itchy hand who go and touch the screen so hard..
i hope it still can be warranty...
is another good news anyway..
i will send it to be fix for the next two weeks,
i hope by this i can concentrate more on my final..
ngek ngek..
yea...
cant wait for the end of this..


Keep My MOUTH SHUT
=X

No comments: