Advertisement

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Holiday"

is been 6days since i back to home,
"LOT" of things have been done by me...
the 1st three days,
someone left,
and out of sudden it wake me up that life is so fragile..
and problem keep rushing in,
just like the wave of the ocean...
there are times,
when you choose to avoid,
but the fact is,
you cant run away from it...
when you choose to face it,
you will realize you cant do a things...

i really hoping i can help a thing..
but when problem occur,
i really did not know what i can do...
there is a limit in my capability...

should forget all this stuff and start packing my mood to study...
short semester is just like it name,
SHORT
everything is short..
maybe good things happen short...


the last three days,
i spend my time watching drama and reading books...
I'm addicted to fantasy fiction right now...
spend most of my time reading all those books
and i finish three books and two drama with 20episodes in 6days..
i must have spend my time "wisely" for these few days...
i bet i will back to my studies place sooner...
because too much entertainment for me at here..
today,
i go out with my mum,
and i swear that i wont walk under the sun again...
the sun hated me...
besides,
since the incident of rape case nearby our housing area,
my mum had forbid me to go out at night..
this had conclude my life really "otaku"
==

p/s: wait me I'll be back soon to have the last yum-cha with U ^^


bless me i get it!!

No comments: